In the past, you would just send us your most recent video, or make a general submission video. Well now that we have your YouTube channel as you linked above, we will go and check out all your previous videos! We just want to see the following as each application is personal and this gives everyone a level playing field.
Whats the 'Movement Challenge'?
To complete the challenge, you have to make a YouTube video of you doing the following
- Show landing a decent sized rail precision properly, three times, all in one clip
- Show three climbups from Armjump/Catleap position
- Show two different Catpass/Kong to precisions
- Show two acrobatic moves of your choice (any flip, spin or rotation movement)
- Show one Parkour run of your choice, with atleast two different moves (all in one clip)
This must all be new footage, shot in the same clothes. All the moves must be outside on concrete. Film from one position if possible, using a tripod is best. We arent looking for fancy camerawork here, we just want to see the movement.
Edit the footage together in the order above. Do not use any music or colour correction/grading/effects/slowmotion.
This video is then to be uploaded as unlisted (or public if you'd prefer) and linked to us in the application below!